Mosaic Books is the Okanagan Valley's largest independent bookstore, and has been for over 45 years!
Nestled in Downtown Kelowna, just steps away from the beautiful Okanagan Lake, Mosaic Books has been family owned and operated since it opened its doors in 1968. The current owners, the Neill family, are second and third generation booksellers from the greater Vancouver area that fell in love with the beauty of the valley and made Kelowna (and Mosaic!) their home in 1995. Since then, Michael and Michele (the owners) and their two now-adult children, Trevor and Alicia, have grown Mosaic into the vibrant, 8,000+ square foot Downtown landmark that it is today.
What are we all about? Books, books, and, well, MORE BOOKS! Besides our 17,000+ new adult and kids titles in-store, we boast over 6,000 bargain priced, publisher clear out, or remainder titles. These bargain books are generally 50-70% off the list price
, and include new releases and popular sellers. Our complete inventory (bargain and new) is listed online right here
, with fast ordering access to over 7 million titles
. How fast is fast? Most orders arrive within 3-5 business days, and there is no cost to ship and pick up at the store.
As well as books, we have:
- Over 800 magazine titles in-store.
- Over 1,000 greeting cards, both major lines and local art cards.
- Over 1,000 wall calendars, daily planners, and page-a-days (August-January).
- Blank journals, diaries, tote bags, and bookmarks.
- Jigsaw puzzles and games (kid's and adult's).
- Special pricing discounts for schools, institutions, charities, and book clubs.
- PLUS tons more gifts and book related gifts, toys, home decor, and fun!